Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Family is coming!

            So I can't remember if I mentioned this but I grew up in Shepherdsville, Ky. A VERY SMALL town outside of Louisville. It is an amazing town. I moved to Memphis with my mom but the rest of my family stayed behind in good old KY. It really sucks. I miss my family. It also sucks that Baby girl won't get to see her family as much. We do try to make it up there every 2 months, but we rarely have visitors. It does hurt a little but at least they pay for our trips up there :-) Oh and we do hope to move up there one day. Anyways on to my point.....I am very close to my Cousin Jennifer. She has been like a second mother to me and now kids that at only 31 she is Baby girl's Granny! LOL! But really she is the only one who comes to visit us. She was just here for Baby girls birthday on the 18th and she is heading back today! We really truly understand each other. I wish so much that she could just move here and be with me all the time. She is who I call every day on my 45 mile drive home from work. She always talks to me.
              I'm not sure what we will do this weekend. I do know my husband will be duck hunting as always! So it will be a "girls" weekend with me Jennifer, Baby girl, and my mom when she wants to tag along. There are talks of going to the casino to enjoy the seafood buffet. I know I am having Baby girls 1 year old pictures taken probably on Friday. I can't wait. I could have her pictures taken every month and it would never be enough for all the family. Jennifer said we could stay in all weekend and dine on Beanie Weenies and she would be happy just to be here. AWWWWE! That is so sweet. Oh and I have a new comforter on my guest bed I can't wait for her to see that I got for Christmas. Well I am off at 5:30 today and don't have to be back until 8:30 Monday morning so everyone please have a safe and happy New Year. Don't drink and drive and be sure to buckle up!
           



       

No comments:

Post a Comment