Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm not so great at this.....

Well it's official. I have a terribly boring life. My daughter is the only excitement I really have. She turned 1 on the 22nd and we celebrated on the 18th. She got so many nice things. She is loved by so many people. I seriously have a toy store in my house. Then a few days later CHRISTMAS. Again she got so much. She took 7 steps on the 17th. This was the most yet. Luckily I was off work from Wednesday all the way to Monday. We did have to take baby girl to the doctor for her 12 month shots. She didn't laugh so much this time though :-( I am back at work now but I get off again from Wednesday to and have to back Monday. My brother in law flew in on Thursday from Panama. This was only the 2nd time I have ever met him and baby girl liked him too. See what I mean...very boring. Hopefully I will have something exciting soon. Maybe you get better at this with time and experience. I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment