Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Kid has boycotted SLEEP!

Sorry out there to anyone who may be reading I have not updated. I have just started putting my baby girl in her bed. She did great for 4 nights then had several bad nights and is back to doing good again now. I had to shoe her who is boss and let her cry it out Sunday night. It worked because she slept in her bed last night. She is so sweet but so sassy. I couldnt ask for a better kid.
Me and my mom went Christmas shopping Saturday and we got so much of it done. We found a newly opened store called DIRT CHEAP and it is true by its name! I got a deep fryer as her gift for 12.00, a back pack for Baby girl for 3.00, a pack of 26 Pampers designer diapers for 3.80. They have some awesome deals and is for sure my new favorite!
My husband also shot his first deer of the season! I am so happy this will save a lot of money on groceries! He was way happy because he didn't get to hunt much last year because I was pregnant with baby girl then needed him home after I delivered because of my c-section. He helped out a lot and went every once in a while when his mom or mine could sit with me and baby girl.
i'm also considering doing baby girls birth story later today if I have time. I need to document it while it is fresh in my memory! hopefully I get better at this blog thing as time goes by. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment