Friday, November 5, 2010

Thank GOD for my mom and zofran!

       I took my daughter Monday to get a flu shot and she laughed! She is 10 months old and thought a shot was funny! She is sooo weird. She takes after her mommy! Anyways I am so sick to my stomach again. No, I'm not pregnant. I have an IUD and took a test to be sure. It was negative thank God. I can't handle any  more babies now. Later for sure though.
       Anyway, I went to a different doctor yesterday than I have been going to. I fell so much in love with my obgyn during my pregnancy he now sees me for everything, but he is about 45 minutes from my home so I went to the doctor I saw before I got pregnant. He is such a joke. He diagnosed me with irritable bowel syndrome. I went in complaining of nausea. Wrong end Buddy! Then he proceeded to write me scrip for........constipation. So I only had one of the three filled. Zofran. My magic pills. I love them and become frightened if I don't have any available to me, and I got 10 refills yesterday! YES! Anyway I am feeling somewhat better today and am back at work.
      Isn't it funny though how before you are a mom you can stay home from work lay back watch t.v. and feel sorry for yourself and then you have a child. If you ar Sick or not you have to take care of them before yourself. My daughter IS WILD. By the time I got to the back at the doctor my BP was 151/80! I have never had high blood pressure and shouldn't at 22 but I do now Thanks to Mattison! I finally gave up and went to mom's yesterday so I could get some rest while she chased the WILD ONE! Thanks God for my mom and Zofran. On a good note it is FRIDAY and I have nothing more to do then go home and get caught up on laundry and cleaning. That's ok though.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment