Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My first post!

Hello everyone! I am new to the blog world. I recently started reading and decided I should try it. I'm a 22 year old working mom and wife to my high school sweet heart. We have been married for 2 years and together a total of 7 years!  I work full time as a bill collector for a student loan agency and have been in collections for about 5 years. My husband and I married on August 1st 2008. We had a small ceremony with plans in the works to have a huge blowout the following year on our 1 year anniversary. A few months before we started talking about having children. My husband and myself are adopted and I had this terrible feeling we wouldn't be able to have a baby on our own. We were both only children and I was scared to death that we would have to adopt so we decided to begin trying in case we would need to adopt later we would still be young enough to do it. Well what do you know, I was pregnant the first month after years of never using any protection. I was happy and scared and then it hit me, I would be right at 5 months pregnant at this huge vow renewal I had already planned and paid for out of my own pocket. All $10,000.00 worth of it! My sweet little girl kept me very sick through month 7 so I lost 12 lbs and didn't start showing until the day after my vow renewal. I that kid she knew just how much mommy wanted it and kept me skinny to fit my dress. I had a perfect pregnancy, if you don't include the fact that I was sick the whole time pretty much and not to mention the fact that I have a serious phobia of throwing up. I had to deliver by c-section. My daughter arrived December 22nd, 2009 and she is now 10 months old. She is truly the most amazing thing in my life and being a mother is too. I have to work full time though to help support our family. I am so lucky to have my mom as a babysitter for free though. I don't know what we would do with out her. My mom is truly my rock! You won't believe the funny things that happen to me and I can't wait to start sharing. Being a mom has become my whole life. I have my child every moment I am not working even though I have unlimited free babysitting. please ask any questions you think of. I will probably post a few times a day, we will see though!

No comments:

Post a Comment